Call for Abstracts
IPC of SCES 2017 is inviting everybody who likes to participate and present his/her work at the conference to submit an abstract at the earliest convenience.
Please, submit your abstract at
The site has been opened on January 6, 2017.
The deadline for abstract submission is March 1, 2017.
After the abstract submission deadline the abstract submission site will be closed.
We are looking forward to see you in Prague at SCES 2017.
Vladimir Sechovsky (SCES 2017 chair)
On behalf of SCES 2017 organizers
We are pleased to announce that the International Conference on Strongly Correlated Electron Systems, SCES 2017, will be held at the Clarion Congress Hotel in Prague a year from now (17. - 21. 7. 2017).
Following the long history and continuity of SCES, the conference in Prague will cover a wide range of subjects in the diverse field of strongly correlated electron systems. SCES emphasizes the fundamental physics of strongly correlated electron systems that span from bulk materials including f-electron based heavy fermions, d-electron based compounds, and organic materials to artificial materials such as nanoscale structures as well as cold atoms in optical lattices.
The main topics that will be featured in SCES 2017 are:
- Heavy fermion systems
- Kondo effect and valence fluctuations
- Quantum phase transitions and related phenomena
- Unconventional superconductivity
- Metal insulator transitions
- Strong spin-orbit interaction in correlated systems
- CEF effects and multipolar ordering in SCES
- Theoretical methods for strong correlations
- Correlated topological phases
- Kondo physics at nanoscale
- Quantum magnetism and frustration
- New materials; bulk, thin films and artificial structures
- Strong correlations in actinides
- Non-equilibrium phenomena in strongly correlated systems
- Ferroics and multiferroics
- Strong correlations in optical lattices
- Strongly correlated materials in applications
- Large research infrastructures for SCES investigations
- Novel techniques
|Abstract submission deadline||March 1, 2017|
|Abstract acceptance||March 31, 2017|
|Paper submission opens||March 31, 2017|
|Early bird registration deadline||April 30, 2017|
|Paper submission deadline||June 30, 2017|
|End of paper reviewing, decision on publications||October 31, 2017|
|Proceedings publication||December 15, 2017|